Children’s and Youth Ministries Director
Fargo First United Methodist Church
906 1st Ave. S., Fargo, ND 58103
Here at Fargo First UMC we welcome people from all walks of life and hope they feel loved and welcomed. Our mission is to Love God and Love Others,
both in our congregation and in our community. We seek to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
· Lead the youth ministry programs.
· Plan and execute the youth ministry, including retreats and conferences. Develop service projects and promote youth activities to the entire church.
· Support and encourage the children’s ministry. The church has recently undergone a successful renovation of our growing children’s ministry.
· Work with our outstanding team of volunteers to continue the success of this program.
· Develop the intergenerational ministry program. Fargo First UMC has meaningful ministry areas across the church. This position would
build connections and ministry opportunities for church members across age groups.
· Oversee the communication plan for all three listed above.
· Ensure the members of the church are informed about the various programs taking place in these ministry areas.
· Utilize a variety of communication methods to promote the programs to the congregation and community.
· Experience working with children and/or youth in a church setting
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience leading volunteer teams
· Flexible schedule with availability nights and weekends
· Strong organization skills
· Experience with verbal and written communication to a variety of stakeholders
Position: Children’s and Youth Ministries Director, full-time (40 hours/week)
Submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position is open until filled.